ISBN 1 897646 14 3
This volume is currently available.
- JOHN PROTEVI: What does Foucault think is New about Neoliberalism?
- ASHLEY U. VAUGHT: When Time Preceded Eternity: Schelling’s Conversion to History
- HAKHAMANESH ZANGENEH: Novelty, Temporality, Negativity: Event-Metaphysics with Jean-Luc Nancy
- ADAM ROSEN-CAROLE: The Possibility of the New: Adornoian Lessons for Psychoanalysis
- MATTHEW TIESSEN: Change, Agency and Interdependent Affordances: The Outlines of a Modest Ontology
- SAMUEL MCAULIFFE: The Mouth Freed for Thought
- RICARDO S. GONZALES: The Irruption of Novelty in Badiou’s Being and Event: A Dialectical Materialist and Psychoanalytic Response
- BENJAMIN BERGER: Europe, or the Infinite Task by Rodolphe Gasché