ISBN 1 897646 25 9
This issue is currently available for purchase.
- BETHANY PARSONS and ANDRE OKAWARA: Foreword
- DANIEL CONWAY: Epicurus Avenged?
- MATT SHARPE: What place discourse, what role rigorous argumentation? Against the standard image of Hadot’s conception of ancient philosophy as a way of life
- LOUISE R. CHAPMAN: We Don’t Need No Noumena? Freedom Through Rational Self- Cultivation in Kant
- HEDWIG GAASTERLAND: Anti-Stoic Lessons for the Concept of Amor Fati in Gay Science IV
- JONATHAN HEAD: Schopenhauer and the Stoics
- LISA HICKS: Cultivating What Self? Philosophy as Therapy in the Genealogy of Morals and Hellenistic Ethics
- BURÇ KÖSTEM: ‘The City of Sages’ and the ‘Life of Virtue’: Foucault and the Politics of Self-Cultivation in the Spartan Ideal
IRENE DAL POZ: The Political Aim of Self-Cultivation in Foucault
- FEDERICO TESTA: Towards a History of Philosophical Practices in Michel Foucault and Pierre Hadot