- Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com.
- British English spelling should be used throughout.
- Non-English terms and quotes should be translated.
- References and notes should be given in the form of footnotes, and book titles should be italicised.
- In general, submissions should follow the guidelines outlined in the MHRA Style Guide, 2nd edition (London: Modern Humanities Research Association, 1996).
- Footnote references should conform to the style of the following examples:
Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason, trans. by Norman Kemp Smith (London: Macmillan, 1929), hereafter CPR.
R. J. Hollingdale, Nietzsche (London: Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1973), p. 5.
Gilles Deleuze, Foucault (Paris: Minuit, 1986), p. 24.
Daniel W. Conway, ‘Genealogy and Critical Method’, in Nietzsche, Genealogy, History, ed. by Richard Schacht (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1994), pp. 318-33 (p. 320).
David Sedley, ‘The Structure of Epicurus’ On Nature’, Cronache Ercolanesi, 4 (1974), 89-92 (p. 90).